March 25, 2023: In view of expected completion of evaluation work of class 10 and 12 answer sheets of UP Board 2023 examinations by March 31 deadline, the Board results are likely to be declared in second week of May. UP Board secretary Divyakant Shukla held online meeting with senior Board officials and reviewed the ongoing evaluation work of answer sheets all over the state.
As per reports, out of the 3.19 crore answer sheets of examinees, evaluation work of 2,36,51,382 had been completed till Saturday while work of remaining answer sheets was expected to be competed in coming week. Around 1.40 lakh examiners have been entrusted with the evaluation task at 258 evaluation centres present all over the state.
Senior Board officials claimed that evaluation work of some subjects including History Economics, Geography, Sanskrit, etc was likely to be completed by Sunday itself.
Board officials informed, at the present rate of evaluation work going on in all 80 districts of the state, the task was expected to be completed within prescribed deadline of March 31, which would help in declaration of results by second week of May.
For evaluation of around 1.86 crore answer sheets of high school examination, the Board has deployed 89,698 examiners while for evaluating 1.33 crore answer sheets of UP intermediate exams, around 54,235 examiners have been roped in.
It may be mentioned that for the recently held 2023 High School and Intermediate examinations of UP Board held between February 16 and March 04, 2023, around 58 lakh students had got themselves registered of which 31,16,458 students appeared in High School exam while 27,50,871 students appeared in Intermediate exam.
AT A GLANCE
- 3.19 crore High School, Intermediate answer sheets to be evaluated by March 31.
- 31,16,458 students appeared in High School exam.
- 27,50,871 students appeared in Intermediate exam.
- 2,36,51,382 answer sheets evaluated in last 8 days.
- 1.40 lakh examiners evaluating answer sheets at 258 evaluation centres.
- For 1.86 crore answer sheets of high school, 89,698 examiners deployed.
- For 1.33 crore answer sheets of intermediate, 54,235 examiners roped in.
- UP Board exams held between February 16 and March 04, 2023.